- Sand Castings
- Added Services
- Industries Served
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Casting Design
At Leitelt Brothers Inc. we specialize in low, medium and large run production orders ranging in weight from 1 ounce up to 500-pound Large Castings.
- Short Run Production - less than 100 pieces
- Medium Run Production Castings – 100 to 5,000 pieces
- Large Run Production Castings - Contact Us about your specific project.
- 3 Hauk High Velocity (gas-fired) # 600 crucible furnaces
- 2 McEngelevan Speedy Melt (gas-fired) #80 crucible furnaces
Our sand castings can be highly cored using the shell sand core, cold box sand core, air set/no-bake sand core, and oil sand core processes. We produce our cores in-house.
- 1 Redford-Carver - Single Station, semi-automatic machine
- 1 Redford-Carver - Double Station, semi-automatic machine
- 1 Dependable - DF 200, manual machine
- 1 A.C. Chris - Blow-Matic Single Station, semi-automatic machine
- 1 Ferro Dyne - fully automatic core machine (extra-large cores)
- 1 Carver - CG Series Batch Muller- 800 lb. Capacity
- 1 FECO USA - Core Oven, gas-fired
- 3 Hammond Machinery - double end back stand grinders, 4” x 132” belt
- 2 South Bend Ind. - horizontal disc grinder, 24” diameter
- 1 Grizzly Industries - stroke sander, 4” x 132” belt
- 1 Goff Inc. - shot blast machine with 6 cu. ft cabinet
- 1 Cyclone Inc. - sandblast cabinet, 24”x 42”x 24” work area
- Conventional Machining- drilling, tapping, turning & milling
- CNC – 3 & 4axis machining, milling & turning
- Pressure Testing- Air & Hydrostatic
- Full assembly & sub-assembly capabilities
Leitelt Brothers, Inc is an ISO 9000 compliant company that is fully committed to continual improvement of our quality management system.
Pressure Tight Castings
Pressure tight sand castings for liquid or gas carrying components.
Our in-house machine shop allows us to supply castings machined and complete to print.Read More »
Leitelt Brothers, Inc is ISO 9000 compliant and is fully committed to continual improvement.Read More »
Leitelt Brothers can pour from a variety of aluminum, brass, bronze, and non-ferrous materials.Read More »
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 773-721-1186